Tuesday, March 8, 2011

HS.

I was in a time of prayer with a close friend when I had a flash of a vision of a characteristic of who Holy Spirit is.

I saw Him sitting in a white, wicker chair with his back toward me. He had long brown hair and was wearing a white suit coat, white slacks, white shoes. The place was white and it was all very pure.

I knew that He was looking over the whole earth, although I couldn't see it. He was reclining in a relaxed fashion, legs crossed, left arm resting on the arm of the chair.

In a moment He shifted. His weight moved, He uncrossed and recrossed His legs and leaned over onto the right arm of the chair. And in that one confident, comfortable, simple move, the earth shook. Things were set right. Set in motion. Released.

Pure Simple Ultimate Powerful
He is beautiful.


Also posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment